Sunday, February 15, 2009

Weekly Summary

Sleep average: 8 hours

Weight average: 62

Lifestyle cardio: walk 7 days

Training: 4 x weights, 2 x 15min intervals

Recovery: four hot/cold showers, three 30-minute yoga sessions

Water: 16/21 = 76%

Food: 38/43 = 88%

Thoughts:
  • have been a bit slack with water intake this week. Am good at drinking it early, but not so good later in the day. So will try and drink more of my water in the mornings when it's easier for me to do so.
  • not so motivated with eating this week. I didn't save an off-plan meal for Sunday night as planned but ended up having one anyway, meaning my compliance was slightly lower than 90% (and average weight for the week slightly higher). So now I know I need to leave one off-plan meal for Sunday night. I also enjoy having one off-plan breakfast on the weekend. That leaves me up to two other off-plan meals for the week, and I need to work with that.

No comments: