Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sat 7 Feb

Sleep: midnight to 7am (7 hours) Got home late from BBQ.

Weight: 61.7. Don't you love it when your weight jumps 800g overnight, NOT! Guess that's what happens when you have two low-carb days in a row then have heaps of carbs around training.

Lifestyle cardio: walk TJ to park.

Training: lower body B. Yes, I'm crazy - I trained on Melbourne's hottest day ever. Think my hammies are going to be sore tomorrow from glute-ham raises. We don't have a glute-ham machine at the gym and I didn't have someone to hold my ankles so I did them off the lat pull-down machine - kneeling on the seat and tucking my feet under the pads that would normally hold your knees if you were doing a pull down.

Recovery: hot/cold shower after training

Water: 3/3

Food: 4/6
off-plan meals:
- Had a really nice lunch with my friend: chicken salad with pumpkin, avocado, slow-roasted tomatoes, feta cheese and baby spinach, plus a finger-sized piece of lebanese pastry. Had a power nap when I got home, then went to the gym.
- Flax cookies (choc protein powder, flaxmeal, natural peanut butter, mixed with a little water and baked) when Rob was eating his chocolate biscuits tonight.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Charlotte -

I just just catching up on blogs...it has been a really busy week for me at work so my apologies for not commenting sooner! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog - your arms look awesome.

You amaze me as well with your consistency and the daily recaps are great.

Glad to see you are getting comments on your body changing - it is just a matter of time. :)

Have a great weekend!
Jess

Anonymous said...

Your meals always sound so interesting and delicous Charlotte. Are they your creations? :o)

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Jessica, thanks for your comment!

Hi Lia, thanks - I like trying recipes I've seen on the internet, and eating out, and it's nice to share those ideas with other people in case it inspires them too.