Friday, February 27, 2009

Thurs 26 Feb

Last week I felt grumpy/depressed, and late last week/early this week I felt tired and hungry. Turns out its that time of the month again. I wasn't very regular last year (only had it twice) and now I've had it two months in a row. I think for me, getting enough sleep has helped, plus I've been eating quite a lot of starchy carbs (around workouts) the last couple of months. Will be interesting to see if the pattern continues once I drop cals a bit next week.

I don't have the time or energy to go shopping at the moment, so did all my shopping online today. From Coles online I got enough nonperishable stuff for the next two weeks, plus some kangaroo and organic chicken. Did a separate order for organic fruit and veges from Greenline. So everything should be here by the weekend so I can get stuff prepped for next week.

2 comments:

Spooky said...

Hi Charlotte

I've been reading your blog for a while now, but never actually commented. I figured I would because I think you should know I totally respect what you're doing and think it's very cool.

I'm trying to gain muscle and lose fat myself and reading blogs by people like yourself is very motivational for me. Thank you. xx

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Spooky!