Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wed 11 Feb

Sleep: 11.30pm-7am (7.5 hours) Took a while to get to sleep. Left front delt was aching (from front squats?) and Rob kept talking to me.

Weight: 61.8

Lifestyle cardio: walk TJ to park; walk to and from work from train station

Training: off

Recovery: 30 min yoga after walking TJ

Water: 2.5/3

Food: 6/6

I used Calorie King today to log my eating since I've been feeling like I'm in 'maintenance land' lately. On days where I walk for 45 minutes (AM) and train for an hour with weights (PM) it turns out I'm eating about 2500 cals. Guess what my maintenance cals are? 2491. I'm really happy that I'm eating consistently, but I don't want to 'maintain'. So now I need decide what my next step is.

2 comments:

ss2306 said...

Morning Charlotte

Been reading your blog but haven't made comment until today. Just a few thoughts:

It's fantastic that you know how many cals you can maintain on - 2500 is awesome but are you happy with your body here? You can get leaner (decrease body fat) and still increase muscle mass. And from my experience the leaner I'm getting the bigger my muscles are looking anyway which pleases me. I'm also finding that I'm stronger and fitter the leaner I get too. Running at a few kilo's heavier was a struggle now it's like a walk in the park. I'm no strong woman but I'm benching, rowing, lifting more each session.

Just me and my ramble so hope this helps you a little bit.

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Shelley, I appreciate your comment. Cheers, Charlotte