Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tues 24 Feb

I'm really annoyed with myself. I have a routine set up, but I've started to slide back into my old habits:
spend time researching health and fitness stuff on internet -> get behind with work -> stay up late trying to get work finished -> don't get enough sleep -> hinder health and fitness goals. So researching health and fitness stuff leads to my health and fitness goals suffering. *Bangs head on wall.* I'm my own worst enemy sometimes. 
 
Sleep: 3 hours (see above)
Weight: 63.2
Lifestyle cardio: none (Rob took TJ for his walk today)
Training: off (I've tried training on 4 hours sleep a couple of times and both times I crashed with low blood sugar afterwards, so wasn't game to try it today after only 3 hours sleep)
Water: 2/3
Food: 5/7 (started to feel a bit run down by end of day)
meal 4: large fruit salad - trying to up my Vitamin C
meal 5: lamb vindaloo (no rice) - wanted a spicy Thai basil beef (fav meal when I feel like I'm about to get sick) but neither of the Thai places would deliver so I settled for this
 
My desk arrived today - looking forward to putting it together once I get caught up with my work
 

No comments: