Sunday, February 8, 2009

Weekly Summary

Sleep: average 7.7 hours

Weight: average 61.6kg (same as last week)

Lifestyle cardio: walked daily

Training: weights x 4, 15min intervals x 2

Recovery: four hot/cold showers, three 30-min yoga sessions, one myotherapy treatment

Water: 19/21 = 90%

Food: 38/42 = 90%

Thoughts
- Sleep getting better but still need to keep working on it.
- Will be interested to see what measurements say next weekend. My average weight this week is the same as last week. I've exercised more (and therefore eaten more) - am I just maintaining?
- Need to make sure my only rest day (Sunday) involves as little exercise as possible (including walking) so I feel refreshed for Monday.
- I should save one off my off-plan meals for Sunday night as cooking is the last thing I feel like doing then.

No comments: