Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wed 18 Feb

Sleep: 11pm-7am (8 hours, solid) Woke up about the right time without an alarm this morning. Think my body is finally getting used to this routine.

Weight: 63.2kg. New high. Could be something to do with the extra meal I had before bed last night, since I slept well and shoulder pain is gone. If weight doesn’t start dropping again tomorrow I suspect one of two things: it’s coming round to that time of the month again, or I’m putting on muscle/fat. I’m hoping for the ‘muscle’ option. I’ve noticed that my tops are getting tighter under my arms and around the shoulders.

Lifestyle cardio: walk TJ to park. Did this before breakfast this morning. Wasn’t hungry when I got up this morning since I ate late last night.

Training: intervals (bike 30s on, 90s off x 8)

Recovery: none. Have been giving yoga a miss the last few mornings as I think doing stretches where I have to support a lot of my bodyweight through my shoulder joints isn’t giving my upper body much of a chance to recover.

Water: 3/3

Food: 6/6

Mood: much better today.

4 comments:

RaeC said...

Operation consistency looks like it's going well to plan Charlotte!! Great work xxx

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Rae, I needed that!

Anonymous said...

Adding to Rae - i LOVE that you are being so consistent Char! The clothes tightness is something i can relate to atm - my bloody back is out of control - either i need to stop training it or i need to start buying men's tank tops -LOL

Keep it going babe!!!

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Fern, my blog probably isn't very exciting reading at the moment, but I know that recording what I do helps keep me consistent. Thanks for your comment!