Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mon 23 Feb

Feeling a bit better today. Sometimes I can have a bit of a reaction if I eat food I haven't had for a while (wheat etc), so I think that might have been why I was feeling so yuck yesterday.
 
I ordered a new desk for my office today. I'm going to put my old one on the other side of my office for Rob, as he is currently working on the dining room table.
 
I also decided what to do with my training and nutrition for the next 12 weeks. Looking forward to starting next week. 
 
Sleep: 12.30am-8am (7.5) Up late trying to get some work done.
Weight: 63.4
Lifestyle cardio: walk TJ down the road to check out a new gym.
Training: rest
Water: 2/3
Food: 6/6
 

2 comments:

Kek said...

I just caught up on your blog, Charlotte - laughed at you "hiding" in the women's gym to do your mobility exercises. I used to do that, but now I just do them, I'm over caring what anybody thinks. LOL.

Do you have a comp date that you're aiming for this year?

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Kek, probably October this year or March next year. Not sure yet. Cheers, Charlotte