Friday, February 13, 2009

My Favourite...

Inspired by Katie

1. Weight training body part?
Back

2. Cardio exercise?
Walking or swimming

3. Intervals or steady state?
If not walking or swimming, then intervals

4. Carbs – friend or foe?
Friend in the AM or around workouts

5. Cheat meal?
Organic beef burger with a nice glass of red

6. Treat?
Muesli

7. Protein Powder?
Life's Basics Plant Protein (Pea, Rice, Hemp with Chia)

8. Gym outfit?
Shorts and singlet

9. Runners/Shoes?
Brooks

10. Clean or Dirty Diana? (clean healthy food or healthy with naughty extras)
90% compliance to my plan

11. Inspiration?
I love Pauline but Bunklers (ChickenTuna) is more my size. Closer to home, Rae is an inspiration to me.

12. Fat Loss Philosophy?
Eat the same way as usual but with reduced calories and increased exercise. Starchy carbs around workouts for energy, growth and recovery.

No comments: