Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wed 4 Feb



Suck it up princess T-shirt - ordered mine today.

Sleep: 11pm to 7am. Got eight hours, but had to get up twice after Oscar.

Weight: have been playing a game recently and guessing my weight before I get on the scales. Guessed right this morning - 61.5

Lifestyle cardio: walk TJ to park

Recovery: 30min yoga DVD. Nearly didn't do this but glad I did. Feel soooo good afterwards.

Training: HIIT (bike sprints, 30s on, 90s off x 8)

Water: 3/3

Food: 6/6

Been feeling a bit tired and hungry today (have upper- and lower-body DOMs). Other than that my body seems to be liking the change this week. Muscles are fuller and I think I'm looking a bit leaner too.

2 comments:

Ursula Beck said...

Thanks babe,yeah pressure I know, I don't know if I have a brain!!! 11kg to go in 8 weeks...LOL How have you been?

Unknown said...

Love the shirt. Ordered mine yesterday!

BTW I love your header