Monday, February 2, 2009

Mon 2 Feb

Had a lovely weekend. Am getting on top of my work and have been feeling more relaxed about everything. Rob got up early on Sunday (unusual for him!) so we walked to the next suburb for a cafe breakfast.

Glad I decided not to train yesterday (in order to start my new program today). Shoulder has been a bit stiff the last few days but it was feeling better this morning.

Sleep: 11pm-6am. I don't need to wake until 7am but have been awake at 6am for the last few days.

Weight: 61.7. Up slightly, probably from the extra meal yesterday.

Lifestyle cardio: Walked TJ to park

Training: started new program (upper body A) - seemed so quick doing supersets after resting 3 minutes between sets in my last program.

Recovery: hot/cold shower after training

Water: 3/3 (not incl workout drinks)

Food: 6/6

2 comments:

Stephanie Davis said...

hey, late in saying that I like your new pic in the header- your shoulders look great in it!

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Steph!