Saturday, February 7, 2009

Fri 6 Feb

Sleep: 11-6 (7 hours) Was in bed at 10 last night but couldn't sleep because the area around my left shoulder blade was aching. Rob kindly gave it some myotherapy treatment and I went back to bed and fell asleep straight away. He thinks my thoracic spine is stiff from all the work I've been doing lately so is going to show me some stretches to do to help. I was up early this morning as I needed to grab a few things from the supermarket for meals today (too tired to do it last night).

Weight: 60.9 Lowest so far this year - more incentive to keep things consistent over the weekend.

Lifestyle cardio: walk TJ to supermarket

Recovery: hot/cold shower after training

Training: upper body B - great workout!

Water: 3/3

Food: 5/6
- organic beef burger in gluten-free wrap, salad, glass of pinot noir

No comments: