Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tues 17 Feb

Is it the weekend yet?

Sleep: 5 hours (bad sleep)

Weight: 62.9 Highest this year, thanks to bad sleep and inflamed shoulder. Whatever. Have ordered a short-sleeved Skins top to wear when training upper body.



I have a long-sleeve black one but I don't feel like wearing it at the moment because of the heat.

Lifestyle cardio: walk TJ to park

Training: lower body A + 10 mins incline treadmill walk

Recovery: hot/cold shower after training

Water: 3/3

Food: 7/7
Had an extra meal (repeat of Meal 2) before bed

Mood: tired, irritable and hungry for the most part. Better in the PM once I trained and got some carbs into me. Think I will be switching some fats for carbs (more veggies) next time I change my food plan.

2 comments:

Splice said...

Hope your feeling better today :-)

I was hoping to get some more skins too, I only have lower body skins, long and short ones. A top would be great, let me know what the short sleeve ones are like :-)

Deb

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Deb, am feeling much better today. Will post about the top when it arrives. Cheers, Charlotte