Monday, February 16, 2009

Mon 16 Feb

Sleep: midnight-8.30 (8.5 hours solid)

Weight: 62.7kg. Felt very heavy through the hips while walking this morning.

Lifestyle cardio: walk TJ to park

Training: upper body A + 10 minutes incline treadmill walk. Good workout today. Was doing my last set of incline bench press and was debating whether or not to do one more rep as I thought I'd struggle to press the weight back up. Looked around and saw the guy on the bench next to me was keeping an eye on me so I decided to go for it. He ended up giving me a hand to rack the bar but that was it. After I thanked him he said 'you take it pretty seriously - that's good!'. I think the guys are slowly getting used to seeing a girl training hard, LOL.

Recovery: hot/cold shower after training; myotherapy treatment (rolled shoulder slightly while doing dynamic warmup; OK during workout but made it hard for me to get to sleep)

Water: 3/3 - getting in more of my water earlier in the day is definitely easier. Hopefully it means I will sleep better too.

Food: 6/6
Figs are ripe - yum!

Am considering making one of my weekend days computer-free, since I spend most of my work and leisure time on it. Am thinking Sunday at the moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Going hard at the gym girl! GREAT to hear!!! Love reading your blog - keep it up honey x

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks matey!