Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tuesday 9 November

I've decided to focus more on foam rolling than stretching as it makes much more of a difference to how I feel. As from tomorrow I'm going to start getting up a bit earlier to fit it in, otherwise I won't get all of my workout done before Rob leaves to take TJ for a walk. I'm waking up just before my alarm at the moment anyway, so it shouldn't be too much of a struggle.

6.15: lemon water with Combust and BCAAs

exercise:
- foam rolling
- Spartan Run
- walk with TJ and Rob

7.30: banana shake

7.45: shower and get dressed

9.00: oat-bran porridge with soy milk and mixed berries

11.00: fibre drink, pear

1.00: gluten-free wrap with hummus, falafels, wheat-free tabouleh and chilli sauce (pic below), plus some leftover coleslaw and red cabbage


4.30: fibre drink, apple, almonds

8.30: red pepper and garlic salmon kebabs, last of the okra curry

Signing off now, but expect I will have a piece of fruit before bed.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yum, yum, yum!

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Kathleen, it was a yummy day of food!