Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Roll on the sunshine!

I'm feeling much better today - even woke up before my alarm this morning! It was a hot night last night though - we didn't think about closing the curtains/shutters upstairs yesterday and it was unbearable up there when I went to bed. I ended up testing out the air-conditiong for the first time - it did such a good job I had to get up and turn it off because I was getting cold.

This morning I did foam rolling, a Spartan Run and walked TJ for 30 minutes (I had only planned to do a 20-minute walk but TJ spotted his 'girlfriend' Mia in the distance and so we walked with them for a while).

Last night before going to bed I soaked some oats, cinnamon and flax meal in soy milk. When I got home this morning I mixed in some rice protein and walnuts, and topped it all with some strawberries. I followed it up with one of our mandarins


It looks like it's going to be another hot, sunny day - I'm blogging from my office with my sunglasses on!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Yum, yum, yum! And you are so lucky it is warm where you are - enjoy it!

Kek said...

Good thing you have air con, Charlotte... second stories are usually stifling in summer.

The plus side is, downstirs is usually nice and cool. :) I love the heat, but wish this wind would go away!