Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday 18 November

Poor TJ cut his pad on some glass at the park yesterday. He didn't even get off the bed this morning when I got up - he knew he wasn't up for a walk.

Today's workout wiped me out (had a big nap this afternoon) and made me hungry all day.

6.15: lemon water with Combust and BCAAs

Foam rolling, then
- Push-up drop sets for 20 minutes
- powerwalk for 40 minutes

8.00: shake with protein powder, soy milk, spinach, banana, BCAAs

8.15: shower and get dressed

9.00: protein powder, oats, cinnamon, cherries, flax meal, walnuts and almonds

11.00: leftover cucumber salad; barley, refried beans, broccoli, salsa, avocado

nap

3.00: almond butter, mandarins

4.00: hummus, raw veggies (carrot, celery, cucumber, sugarsnap peas)

5.00: leftover spiced tofu

8.30: mashed garlic cauliflower with Flora pro-active

I can feel DOMs setting in already...

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

That is so terrible about TJ. I hate when people litter. I hope he feels better soon! I love naps, hummus (what kind?), and garlic cauliflower!

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Kathleen! He slept most of the day yesterday but was able to go for a short walk this morning. Just plain hummus, made with chickpeas (garbanzos), tahini, garlic, lemon juice and olive oil.

Kathleen said...

I am so on a hummus kick right now! My current favorite is white bean hummus.