Saturday, April 24, 2010

Friday

Not much food to report today (and no pics sorry, too pooped). Due to having an upset stomach, I’ve just been sipping on diluted Gatorade for most of the day.

I had a little bit of work left to do this morning to meet today’s deadline, so did it in bed – yay for laptops!

Watched Julie and Julia on Foxtel Box Office this afternoon. It’s about a woman (Julie) who decides to cook her way through Julia Child’s recipe book in a year. The movie flicks back and forth in time between Julie, as she blogs about cooking from Julia’s book, and Julia, as she actually writes the book. I enjoyed the movie – it had some light touches of humour and it was interesting to watch a movie about a food blogger. Meryl Streep did a good job of portraying Julia Child, down to her voice, although the tone of her voice made her a bit hard to understand at times.

I finally got my appetite back about 7pm so had some scrambled eggs on toast and an apple, then before bed I had a homemade protein bar. That’s it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved that movie, I mean really really loved that movie Charlotte. :o) xxx