Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday

I usually find that I get tired a few hours after training. One good thing about training in the evenings was that I could crash in bed a few hours later. Today I trained in the morning and ended up tottering off to bed for a nana nap about 2pm. Felt good but meant I didn't get much work done this afternoon. Tomorrow is a day off training, so will try and make up the work then - am proofreading a book of fairytales at the moment.

To get where I want to be by the end of this month, I am going to try dropping my cals a bit by taking out my workout drink and replacing it with BCAAs.

Today's food
walk with Rob and TJ
M1: pumpkin oatmeal with sunflower seed butter, egg whites
preworkout: Combust
during workout: BCAAs
M2: banana berry protein shake
M3: tuna salad pita
M4: kangaroo chilli, broccoli
M5: chicken, apple and walnut salad
M6: chocolate peanut butter pudding

I will lose 10kg by 31 December

2 comments:

Magda said...

I'm the same Charlotte. I finish a long run or a sprint session and think "oh I'm ok. I feel fine" and then 2 hours later I feel like I've been hit by a bus. Sadly a nanna nap is not an option for me but would often kill for the chance just to veg out for a few hours.

M

Anonymous said...

I may be very wrong, but taking out the post w/o drink may make the sleepiness worse? Ahh, hang on! You train during the evenings most times... Got it!