Saturday, March 13, 2010

Measurement Day

My girth measurements are the same as last week. Weight is down 100g. Rob wants to go back to our regular walks next week so I'm sure that will get things moving again for me.

Rob weighed in at 79.4 this morning. The upper limit of his weight class is 79kg, so he wants to be a bit under that on the day, as he is weighed with his fighting gear on.

Rob's mate is doing well too. He wanted to drop from 71kg to 67kg and is close to that already. He is stoked and I'm happy I've been able to help him out.

Today's food
M1: choc protein shake, strawberries
walk with Rob and TJ
M2 (treat meal): OJ, coffee (first one in three months!), hot cross buns
M3: tuna salad pita
M4: kangaroo chilli, broccoli
M5: chicken, apple and walnut salad
M6: choc peanut butter pudding
M7: peach protein shake, hot cross bun

No comments: