Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sun July 12

Caught up with Rob today after not seeing him for a couple of days. Funny how earlier in our relationship we spent two one-year stints apart but now we don't know how we did it.

Rob thinks my tight lower back is caused by tight QL muscles - not enough stretching after my sprints the other day.

Am staying at my sisters tonight. Her three little boys are a laugh. Was good to have some quiet time to chat after they'd all gone to bed though.

I've been pretty hungry the last couple of days - lots more snacks than usual. It may be because I've been having a different lunch and it hasn't been keeping me as full as usual. But cutting the fish oils back probably hasn't helped.

Breakfast: 1 sc Sun Warrior, 1 c almond milk, 1/2 small banana, spinach; 4 fish oil, Supreme greens, multi

Snack: boiled eggs, hummus, carrot

Lunch: mixed beans; salad with red cabbage, spinach, toasted nori, yellow pepper, sesame seeds, balsamic vinegar, horseradish cream; 4 fish oil

Snack: dried edamame, pumpkin seeds, mandarin

Snack: canned salmon, canned peaches

Dinner: roasted chicken breast, brussel sprouts, broccoli, zucchini, carrot; 4 fish oils

Snack: 1 sc Sun Warrior, peanut butter, flax meal; canned peaches

Snack: dried edamame

3 comments:

Tara said...

I am generally naughty in the stretching department. Something I have to fix!! Hope that ur lower back pain goes away soon. Might be time for a massage??

Stephanie Davis said...

Silly question Charlotte- did the canned salmon and canned peaches go together? :)
ive got a meal with protein, vege, starchy carbs and a piece of fruit and am coming up with heaps of yummy combos- eg chicken, rice, pineapple and vege stirfry

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Tara, a massage would be great! Might have to organise one for when I get home.

Hi Steph, that meal sounds nice! Didn't have the the salmon and peaches together - it was convenience more than anything, since I am travelling a bit at the moment.