Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sick

Pretty crappy week this week. Caught Rob's cold and it's TTOM. So no training done today. And I was really keen to get into my new program too...

Eating all going well though. Am really enjoying my food at the moment. Just two changes I want to make for next week:
1. Precook my soup in the crockpot for the whole week, rather than making a little serve each day.
2. Give the Teresa Cutter dinner recipes a rest for a bit and throw in a few other things I've been wanting to try. I saw some rabbit legs at the market the other day and have been thinking about braising them with mushrooms and red wine. Will see if I can pick some up on the weekend. And when I asked our house guest if he had any requests for next week he asked for pie, so am going to do a shepherd's pie with a mashed pumpking topping. Plus there's the lamb kebabs I've been thinking about from the Precision Nutrition cookbook. And the salmon nicoise recipe I picked up from the fish shop the other day...

3 comments:

LizN said...

Oh no! Hope you're feeling better soon. I'm enjoying reading about those workouts!

Splice said...

Hi Charlotte,
Hope you feel better soon.
I love your new look blog, very nice!
Deb :-)

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Liz and Deb!