Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tues 21 July

Time to get back into it.

My main areas for improvement are:
Training - I need to get up and do it even if I don't feel like it
Mental - I need to apply more positive thinking in all areas of my life, and to repeat daily mantras to set myself up mentally for success
Recovery - I need to spend more quality time with family and friends, and make sure I get enough sleep, both of which can be fixed by spending less time on the internet

I've chosen to use some of the affirmations and dinners out of the 80/20 Diet book for the next little while.

This week's affirmation: whatever I believe I can achieve

8.30: 1 Tbsp Vital Greens, 1 tsp BCAAs, 1/2 small banana
hill sprints
10.30: 1 serve rice protein, 1/2c almond milk, 1c kale, 1/2 small banana
12.45: 1/4c dried edamame, 1/4c pumpkin seeds, 1 apple
3.00: 1 can Amy's organic lentil soup
5.00: 1/3c hummus, 1/2c cauli, 1/2c cucumber, 1 boiled egg, 1 boiled white
7.30: Spicy Laksa (minus baby corn)

3 comments:

Becca said...

Agreed. We could all probably use improving on the same issues! I know I could.

Unknown said...

Yum! Can you post the recipe for the laksa??

Great idea re: less internet time.. I can definately relate! Although, I do get a lot of motivation from reading blogs... like yours!

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Becca, thanks for dropping by!

Hi Ashwee, the recipe is from the 80/20 Diet book by Teresa Cutter. You might be able to get it out of your library. Cheers, Charlotte