Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday 14 July

Have spent the last four nights with my family. Today I headed back to Rob's dad's house, which involved 3 hours on a bus, followed by 1 hour in a car. One of the first things Rob said to me when he saw me was that I'd lost weight since leaving Australia - apparently my backside is getting smaller!

M1: poached eggs, baked beans, Vital Greens, 4 fish oil, vit B

M2: hummus, carrots

M3: soy latte, pumpkin seeds, apple

M4: mixed beans, salad made with red cabbage, spinach, toasted nori, yellow pepper, sesame seeds, mustard, sesame oil; 4 fish oil

M5: grilled fish, Vital Greens, 4 fish oil

M6: marinated mussels, mixed nuts, sugar-free Jols

Also made some flax bread, so tried some with almond butter after I got it out of the oven. I like the texture but will reduce the amount of salt next time.

1 comment:

Shaboom said...

Hi Charlotte,

Thanks for blog comment. Shame we weren't able to catch up when we were in Melbourne. Always next time - I might head back down for Kek's showin September... have to organise to catch up then :) Looks like you are on track with your nutrition and training - must be doing something right if your butt shrinking. lol