Thursday, July 2, 2009

Emirates Business Class

The dining area in the Emirates business class lounge at Melbourne International Airport


My breakfast in the business class lounge:
steak, scrambled egg, baked beans, tomato, mushrooms, plus sparkling mineral water and a skinny flat white (not pictured)


On the plane - check out the leg room!


Moet & Chandon champagne while taxiing - I only had a few sips as they cleared it away before take-off


Then we got mixed nuts and I had some sparkling mineral water


My two-course low-calorie meal:
fresh fruit, yoghurt, and a little cake for 'dessert' (think it was made with quinoa flour but I didn't eat it)


fish, fennel, broccolini, tomato, rice (I didn't eat the rice)


Rob's gluten free meal:
fruit


chicken

2 comments:

Becca said...

WOW! Last time I had a meal on a plane it came in a plastic container with film on it like a microwave dinner.
Where was that business class lounge located? I am confused!

Charlotte Orr said...

Hi Becca, the lounge is at Melbourne airport, before you board the plane