Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday 10 July

Hopped on scales this morning as it might be the last chance I get to use some digital ones for a while. Am down 700g since last weekend, although the last couple of days have been low starchy carb since no exercise.

Spent about three hours travelling by car this morning, and then lifted my suitcase out of the boot and my lower back has been a bit sore since. Sitting then lifting not good.

Good luck to all those competing at the All Female this weekend. Wish I was there to watch!

Hungry today. I was up about three hours earlier than normal though, and some of my meals were a bit smaller than usual.

Breakfast: shake made with 1 sc Sun Warrior, 1/2 banana, spinach; 4 fish oil, Supreme greens, vit B

Snack: soy latte, pumpkin seeds, orange

Lunch: refried beans, salsa, salad made with baby rocket, yellow peppers, celery, olive oil; 4 fish oil

Snack: dried edamame, almonds, pear

Dinner: salmon, bok choy, spinach, silverbeet, carrot; 4 fish oil

Snack: hummus, almonds, carrots

Snack: leftover salmon, kimchi (Korean pickled cabbage and radish)

Snack: pudding made with 1 sc Sun Warrior, walnuts, blueberries

No comments: