Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday 26 July

Measurements
Weight: 67kgs

I'm roughly a kilo lighter than I was before I went away at the start of the month. Not too bad considering I was only exercising a couple of times a week. So I'm going to continue eating as I have been, but just make sure I'm getting all my exercise in. Hopefully that will keep the scales moving downwards.

Menu Planning
Plan for the next seven days:

7am: shake made with 1 sc Sun Warrior, 1/2 c almond milk, 1 c water, 1/2 banana, 1 c kale; 6 fish oil, vit B

Workout

10 am: 1 sc Sun Warrior, 1 serve Vital Greens; 'muesli' made with 1 grated apple, cinnamon, 1 Tbsp sunflower seeds, quinoa

1pm: black bean soup (3/4 c black beans, Mexican seasoning, 1 Tbsp chopped red onion, 1 chopped tomato, coriander, 1 c broccoli, 25g avocado)

4pm: 1 whole boiled egg, 1 boiled egg white, 3 Tbsp hummus, 1/2 c cauliflower, 1/2 c celery

7pm: a recipe from the 80/20 Diet book, plus piece of fruit; 6 fish oil caps

Food Prep
- make almond milk, wash and chop kale
- soak, cook and portion out black beans, make up Mexican spice mix, chop onions, tomatoes, coriander and broccoli
- hard boil eggs, make hummus, chop celery and cauli

No comments: