Monday, January 30, 2012

January Goal summary

At the end of December I had a lot of trouble with my plantar fascia (connective tissue in my feet) after jogging. I decided that my goal for January would be to use the foam roller and tennis ball on my legs and feet every day. I didn’t announce my goal, or blog about it, as it wasn’t terribly exciting, but I’m glad to say that I managed every day except one (a Sunday morning, as we stayed the previous night at a friend’s place).  My legs and feet are feeling so much better for the work with the foam roller and tennis ball, and it’s become a habit now to get up in the morning and start rolling.

---

This morning Rob, TJ and I jogged roughly 5km around the park. When we got home I whipped up a smoothie with lactose-free milk, lactose-free yoghurt, frozen berries, and rolled oats and barleyJan 30 01

Lunch was a salad with rocket, tomato, corn, green beans, goat cheese and canned salmon, plus some bread with sterol spread (not pictured)Jan 30 02

Dinner was lamb cutlets with chickpea and squash salad, dressed with olive oil and balsamic vinegarJan 30 03

Am looking forward to watching My Kitchen Rules this evening. See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Kerry W said...

Congratulations on achieving your January goal Charlotte! And your meals always look so simple and so scrumptious! :)

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Kerry!