Saturday, December 4, 2010

I'll Be Lightning

Currently enjoying listening to this...




Beautiful day here today, but I had so much extra sleep this week just gone due to TOM that I'm behind with my work, so spent some of the day at my desk. I also spent part of the day reorganising our upstairs area as we are having an extra guest to stay for a while.

Today's exercise:
- foam rolling and warm-up
- Squat Thrusts (20 seconds on, 40 seconds off for 20 minutes)
- walk TJ

Breakfast: oats, flaxmeal and cinnamon soaked overnight in almond milk, with rice protein and berries mixed in before eating

Snack: Vega protein shake

Lunch: lentil and roasted eggplant soup (cold), loquats

Snack: Soyco Japanese tofu, carrot, celery, almonds

Dinner: snapper skewers with periperi sauce (Flora pro-active), broccoli