Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday

Today's quote is from Sheila Viers:

'if you spend a large amount of time worrying about and analyzing what you eat, weighing yourself daily and then getting upset with any fluctuation, focusing on all the things you don’t like about yourself and the way you currently look, etc, you are causing more problems than you are helping your situation. Lay off.

Just like pushing too hard, being overly critical causes stress in the body, and stress causes your body to stop cooperating. My philosophy is of the “set it and forget it” mentality. Learn what you need to learn, apply it so that it fits your situation/life/body, and then let it go. Live by the principles, but don’t stress over them.'

Today's food
M1: 'muesli', eggs
M2: larb gai, walnuts
M3: chicken stir-fry
M4: kangaroo patty and salad sandwich on sprouted grain bread
M5: grilled dory, sweet potato chips, green beans; choculence biscuits

I will lose 10kg by 31 December

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel your determination Charlotte and I LOVE your mantra.

I am going to have to think of a mantra for myself to repeat daily :)

I am enjoying following your journey xxx

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Rene!