Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday

Am feeling shattered after yesterday's leg workout (4 sets each of deadlifts, front squats, pull throughs and lunges). Slept almost 12 hours last night. Walk this morning was very slow but nice. Temperature is creeping up so will be mid-30s by the time I do my upper body workout this afternoon. We are babysitting this evening so hopefully she won't want too much entertaining as I can't see myself doing much apart from lying on the couch. Must keep out of their kitchen! (It's stocked with a lot of stuff we don't eat at home, and it's tempting to graze even when not hungry.)

1 comment:

Style Seduction said...

Ooooh dont be tempted by someone elses yummy fridge! I love that my fridge doesnt tempt me, when when I go to others houses I can be seen checking out their fridge contents! Naughty!