Cooking, Renovations and Fun Stuff

Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 things that make me happy

Following on from Steph's post, here are 10 things that make me happy

1. Spending quality time with my husband. Having a good chat and laugh.
2. Having a sleep-in on a Sunday morning then having coffee (for him) and breakfast (for me) in bed.
3. Weight training. Love it.
4. My morning walk
5. Cooking and eating - not so keen on doing dishes though!
6. Reading - one of the reasons I became an editor. Rob always says if I've got a book he can take me anywhere and I'll be happy.
7. Working for myself from home and not having to deal with traffic, office politics etc
8. Blogland - love reading what other like-minded people are up to.
9. Watching movies. Like reading, it's a great escape into another world.
10. Spending time with friends and family.

Today's food
M1: protein shake, muesli, eggs
M2: kangaroo patty, salad, nuts
M3: chicken stir-fry
M4: chicken, sweet potato, salad
M5 (treat meal): homemade gluten-free chilli con carne pizza, ultimate chocolate mousse

I will lose 10kg by 31 December

4 comments:

Style Seduction said...

I am thinking of going on morning walks! Great way to start the day!

Becca said...

I loved this simple little post. I am going to copy!
Hope you are doing well Charlotte :P

Charlotte Orr said...

Thannks SS, it is a nice way to start the day!

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Becca, nice to hear from you!