Following on from Steph's post, here are 10 things that make me happy
1. Spending quality time with my husband. Having a good chat and laugh.
2. Having a sleep-in on a Sunday morning then having coffee (for him) and breakfast (for me) in bed.
3. Weight training. Love it.
4. My morning walk
5. Cooking and eating - not so keen on doing dishes though!
6. Reading - one of the reasons I became an editor. Rob always says if I've got a book he can take me anywhere and I'll be happy.
7. Working for myself from home and not having to deal with traffic, office politics etc
8. Blogland - love reading what other like-minded people are up to.
9. Watching movies. Like reading, it's a great escape into another world.
10. Spending time with friends and family.
M1: protein shake, muesli, eggs
M2: kangaroo patty, salad, nuts
M3: chicken stir-fry
M4: chicken, sweet potato, salad
M5 (treat meal): homemade gluten-free chilli con carne pizza, ultimate chocolate mousse
I will lose 10kg by 31 December