Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tuesday 23 June

Yesterday I remembered to take my vitamin B, I drank more water, I didn't have any coffe, and I spent less time on the computer in the evening. This morning I woke up feeling better than I have for a while, so will try and repeat from now on.

The 80/20 book is no longer available from the supplier, so my order has been cancelled. Oh well, it's not like I need another recipe book. I did have a few exciting things arrive today though: flexbands, and some natural hair care products. I also picked up a king-size woollen underlay for $99.95, reduced from $299.95 - so I'm hoping for a nice warm bed tonight!

Food
- Vital Greens, 1/2 sc Dymatize Natural, banana
train upper body
- 1 sc Dymatize Natural, Gluten-free apple and bluberry muffin; vitamin B
- Shepherds pie, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- apple, mandarin
- Low carb veg frittata, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- hot protein drink, almonds, red cabbage
- Low carb veg frittata, refried beans

No comments: