Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tues 16 June

One good thing about training early in the morning is that I'm pooped by about 9.30 at night. If I train in the evenings, I'm often awake until about 1.30am.

Have been trying to concentrate on keeping my elbows in while doing bench press. It feels so much easier and I can feel my chest and front delts working more.

Today's food:
- Vital Greens, Maple Walnut Apple Oatmeal
Train upper body
- Maple Walnut Apple Oatmeal
- curried kangaroo sausages, red cabbage, cashews, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- Tuna Salad Wrap
- Peanut Crunch Bar, coffee with lactose-free milk
- beef pattie, cauliflower, cheese sauce, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- Peanut Crunch Bar, carrot
- almonds

3 comments:

Becca said...

I have always preffered training in the mornings too. I am more refreshed when waking up and ready to start my day, and fall asleep easily at night.

Stephanie Davis said...

I didn't know that about the elbows with bench press, will try it- thanks :)

ss2306 said...

Training in the morning works for me as you may be well aware.

Hope you've had an AWESOME day today.