Sunday, June 14, 2009

Measurements Taken

Did weight, skinfolds, girth measurements and photos today. I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been in my life and I think 'round' is how I would describe myself at the moment. Being that time of the month doesn't help. It's a starting point anyway.

I'm going back to training in the mornings as of tomorrow (for consistency's sake), and will post what I do each day in my sidebar, so I can keep a running total of the amount of exercise I do each week.

Might blog what I eat each day too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte - honey - i've been feeling the exact way - round......BUT you know - we are hard on ourselves but then again we know how we can get to what we want to achieve - and like you say - it's CONSISTENCY!! My fav word! With you all the way ! x

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Fern!