Saturday, June 27, 2009

Saturday 27 June

After a few tears, I managed to recover my document on Rob's laptop. Fixing my computer isn't going to be as straightforward. As well as having a virus it also has something wrong with Windows. I was contemplating getting my own laptop anyway so now might be a good time.

Had an awesome workout today. Felt stronger on almost everything. Wonder if it was something to do with the Sun Warrior beforehand - I wasn't burping up whey protein all the way through like I normally do. Or it could have been the coffee... Or the fruit and beans last night...

- coffee with lactose-free milk
- 1 sc Sunwarrior, 1 banana
train upper body
- 1 sc Sunwarrior, gluten-free pancakes with banana and maple syrup
- Gluten-free chicken wrap, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- Thai beef salad, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- raw vegan brownies YUM!!!
- Vital Greens, carrot
- raw vegan brownies

1 comment:

Becca said...

Ah computer woes!! Well, there are so many good laptops out there now, at reasonable prices you may as well get one of your own. Most of them have mega memory and can now blow a desktop from even 2 years ago out of the water...