Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday 21 June

The first thing I did this morning was... step in dog poo. I went over the road to let the greyhounds out, and stood in it as soon as I got in the front door. Their owner usually lets them out about three in the morning, so Rob went over there about midnight last night and they 'went' then, but I guess they needed to go again before I got there this morning! 
 
Have been enjoying some of Teresa Cutter's recipes out of the May/June issue of Ultra Fit Magazine so ordered her 80/20 Diet book today. Looking forward to trying some more of her recipes.
 
Today's yummy food 
- Vital Greens, soft-boiled omega-3 eggs, 2 slices gluten-free toast
- coffee with lactose-free milk
- apple
- Pumpkin, carrot and sweet potato soup
- Trail mix (almonds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds)
- Chicken breast with taco seasoning, corn cob, broccoli, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- Cocolo organic chocolate (dark 70% cocoa), hot protein drink
 

No comments: