Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday 19 June

Woke up late again this morning (couldn't get to sleep last night) but felt pretty rested after seven hours' sleep. Blood sugar a little low though (a bit shaky and couldn't think straight when I got up). Had a couple of dates (yum!) as I was unpacking my fruit and vege order, then some extra carbs in my workout drink, so I was feeling pretty good by about halfway through my workout and was really enjoying myself. So will probably do something along similar lines for the next few workouts and see how I feel.

Was busy with dog duties today. Had to pop next door to check on Ollie, the West Highland Terrrier puppy, and also look after the two greyhounds across the road, Angel and Collette. And our dog, TJ.

A higher carb day today
- Vital Greens, 1/2 sc Dymatize Natural, 2 fresh dates
Train upper body (1/2 sc Dymatize Natural, 1 sc Gatorade)
- home made baked beans, 2 slices gluten-free toast
- pear
- tuna salad, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- apple
- coffee with lactose-free milk (was ready for a nap but had three dogs to walk and dinner to make)
- dory crumbed with polenta, sweet potato chips, salad greens, 1 Tbsp fish oil
- hot protein drink, apple, pear

No comments: