Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday 26 June

Not a great day workwise - I found a virus on my computer this morning, so used Rob's laptop to work on today. It obviously has a problem too as the file I was working on all day corrupted at the end of the day and I lost all my work...

On the bright side, I think I have lost some weight. Face isn't looking so round, and pants aren't so tight. Am doing weight and measurements over the weekend so guess I'll know for sure then.

Was a bit pushed for time today so just did cardio. Will do upper body in the morning.

- coffee with lactose-free milk
- apple, omega 3 eggs on refried beans, vitamin B
- pumpkin seeds, Vital Greens
- 'Caesar salad', 1 Tbsp fish oil
- pear, liquorice tea
- coffee with lactose-free milk
machine intervals (3 minutes on any cardio machine, 2 minutes skipping, repeat for 30 minutes total)
- 1 sc Sun Warrior, Power smoothie
- Mexican pizza (low carb wrap spread with refried beans, sliced veggies, salsa and a little cheese)
- 3 fresh dates
- apple, sunflower seeds

2 comments:

Becca said...

Hi Charlotte - good to hear you are making some progress. Slow and steady wins the race, right?
Sorry about the viruses, I hope it all gets taken care of witout any computer casualities!!
Have a great day and keep up the good work. I may not be commenting on all the posts but I do check in every time you blog! :)
Becca

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks Becca, likewise!