Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday 28 June

Measurements are done!
 
Since doing my measurements two weeks ago:
- weight is up 500g
- neck, chest, upper arm girths are all the same
- shoulder, thigh and calf girths are up (which I think is good!)
- waist and hip girths are also up (not so good)
So it seems like I've put on a little bit of muscle but also a little bit of fat. Am aiming for fat to go downwards so need to be a bit more conscious of the quantity of food I'm having (main meals are fine, probably just need to cut down on number of snacks). I'm not counting calories so mostly going by 'feel'. Will try and do measurements weekly from now on.
 
Food today
B: Strawberry power smoothie (with tofu and choc Sunwarrior), vitamin B
S: pear, pumpkin seeds, Vital Greens
walk dog 45 mins
L: Turkey pizza (on gluten-free wrap)
S: coffee with lactose-free milk, apple
D: Lean beef and vege bolognese, 1 Tbsp fish oil
S: pawpaw, hot protein drink, almonds

No comments: