Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Phase 3: day 9 of 35

Date: Tues 13 Jan
 
Weight: 62.2kg
down 0.2
total down 0.5
 
Sleep: 6.5 hours (heavy). Was woken at 6am by furry alarm clock. Could have slept for longer but decided to get up so I could take TJ for a walk before it got too hot.
 
Relaxation: walk
 
Exercise: off
 
Water intake:3L done. Tried to have 2 cups before each meal today (x6 = 3L), so I didn't have to finish a litre before going to bed! Plus it was warmer today so I felt more like drinking.
 
Meal compliance: 5/6
10% meal - salmon and broccolini, grapes. Perfectly healthy (and yummy!), but my plan was to have lean meat, sweet potato, veges and fruit.

What I'm basing my meals on this week:

beans

broccolini

carrots

cauliflower

celery

cucumber

onions

potatoes

romaine lettuce

spinach

zucchini

 

avocadoes

cherry tomatoes

 

apricots
bananas

grapes

kiwifruit

mango

nectarines

oranges

peaches

 

Am going to try making Heuvos Rancheros (Mexican Eggs and Beans) for breakfast in the morning. I love breakfast!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Charlotte, I love the new profile picture, YOU ARE STUNNING!! I am a fellow kiwi man and just want to say that I love to read your blog. This is going to sound some what stupid but I love your glass jugs and would love to know where you got them from.

Charlotte Orr said...

Thanks! LOL, I got the glass jugs from a little homewares/gift shop near where I live. You could try somewhere like that, or a hospitality supply shop. I think I've seen some on amazon.com but the shipping could be expensive.

Raechelle said...

Looks like a good program! I love Huevos Rancheros! Yum!