Sunday, January 11, 2009

Phase 3: day 7 of 35

Date: Sun 11 Jan

Weight: 62.5kg
up 0.1
total down 0.2

Relaxation: walk TJ around lake. He was a bit growly with another big lab, so I had to try and wrestle his lead onto him before anything happened. That got the heart rate up!

Exercise: workout C (box squats, pullups, cable rows, hanging leg raise)

Meal compliance: 6/6

Weekly summary
Weight: hasn't changed much (down 0.2kg since Mon) but legs and stomach are looking better so number doesn't phase me
Relaxation and recovery: walked daily, yoga 3x
Exercise: weights 3/3, intervals (15 mins) 2/2 = 100%
Meal Compliance: one extra meal on Mon (weights day), 1050-cal 'treat' instead of meal 6 on Wed (rest day)
Thoughts: Once the first two weeks of this phase is up, I might replace the evening starchy carbs on rest days with an equivalent amount of nonstarchy veges (eg instead of 75g of cooked sweet potato I can have 300g of cooked cauli). That should keep me nice and full and get my metabolism going a bit more. In the meantime, my goal for next week is to increase my water intake. I'm going to aim for 3L plus workout drinks.

OK, it's 8.30 and I'm off to bed. Feeling a bit worn out after only five hours sleep last night (up late then woken early by the cat), plus trying to find 1RM for box squat today. Managed 70kg OK but got a bit cocky and bumped it up to 80 and got stuck. Oops.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had quite the day in the gym, no wonder you're going to bed early Charlotte.

Lia xxx
Eat Clean, Drink Water, Train Hard & Love Life! :o)