Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Phase 3, Day 2 of 34

Date: Tues 6 Jan

Weight: 62.8kg: up 0.1kg (that'd be from the extra meal yesterday)

Relaxation: walk around lake; no stiffness or soreness from training yesterday so no yoga

Exercise: sprints (30s on, 90s off x 8)

Meal compliance: 6/6
Enjoyed a cup of Hops Slumber Tea before bed. Has an intense sweet licorice flavour - yum!

I love eating organic but it's more expensive than regular fruit and veges, so I try to waste as little as possible. A while ago I had some rainbow chard (like silverbeet but with brightly coloured stalks) and used the leaves in an omelette, but kept the stalks. I also had some leftover broccoli stalks. So I had steamed rainbow chard and broccoli stalks tossed with grilled chicken breast, olive oil, salt and pepper - lots of colours!


I also cooked an intact half-head of cauli, using this method. I lifted the whole thing out of the pot and sliced it, then took my meal back to my office. I came out a while later, thinking 'what's that smell?... oh shit!'. Bottom of pot burnt.

1 comment:

Splice said...

It looks delicious Charlotte :-)
You are one healthy gal.
Deb