Saturday, January 17, 2009

Phase 3: day 13 of 35

Date: Sat 17 Jan
 
Sleep: 10 hours (one 'pit stop'). Needed that sleep!
 
Weight: 61.2, down 0.7. Most of that is probably water weight since I haven't trained the last two days and starchy carb intake has been low. Will be interested to see where it settles tomorrow after training and carbs today.
Total down 1.5
 
Relaxation: walk TJ to park
 
Training: workout B (hang clean, military press, DB row, Russian twists) A bit frustrating today as some weights too light but the next size up too heavy to get out the amount of reps I wanted to do. Will look into getting some plate mates.
 
Water: 2/3 (plus workout drinks)
 
Meal compliance: 6/6
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Plate mates are a great idea! :o)

Kim said...

I just love your blog! Your wisdom is so helpful and refreshing.

You are a guinea pig, too, I see! :) You have discovered how certains foods affect your body, and you have the power to change things. I LOVE THAT!!

Keep posting...I'll keep reading.

K

Jessica said...

Hey girl!

I love how you are logging your days. Sleep, weight, relaxation, training, water, meals - awesome recap.

Nice job on your meals this week...I know you missed one the other day but you have been spot on! Nice job. And I also really like how you listened to your bod and are doing HIIT on Sunday.

Jess