Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Phase 3: day 16 of 35

Date: Tues 20 March
 
Sleep: 12.30pm-5.30pm, 5 hours. This is not enough and my body is tell me so (sore glands in throat today). Going to bed earlier tonight.
 
Weight: 62, up 0.2 (not surprising really after two off-plan meals yesterday)
 
Lifestyle Cardio: walk TJ to park
 
Exercise: workout C (box squats, pullups, hanging leg raises, cable rows).
I've decided I like training at 3pm. I feel pretty alert then, and it's before the gym gets too busy.
I ran out of Vitargo today and had some Surge. Love the taste but after drinking it my stomach ballooned up and was a bit sore, from the whey I think. Will look at some other options tomorrow, and may get some allergy testing done soon.
 
Recovery: hot/cold shower - actually felt really good in this hot weather!
 
Water: 3/3 plus workout drinks
 
Meal Compliance: 6/6
 

2 comments:

Shar said...

seems like your trackign along nicely Charlotte.

I don't know how you train in the afternoon!! I'm a morning person, plus i like knowing its been done and dusted.

when are you competeing again?
Shar

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link you left on my comments section to your post. You are a Doll! It's hard to keep focus. But I'm getting there.