Thursday, January 15, 2009

Phase 3: day 11 of 35

Date: Thu 15 Jan

Weight: 62.2, up 0.1; total down 0.5

Sleep: 3.5 hours (not enough!) Didn't go to bed until about 1am since I napped after my workout. Got woken up about 4.30am by Oscar. I tried to get back to sleep but started to get hungry so got up. I will make sure his food and water are full and he has access to outside before I go to bed tonight. If that doesn't work I might have to try shutting him out of the bedroom so I can get a decent sleep.

Relaxation: walk to park

Exercise: none. Too tired from lack of sleep and workout yesterday. Lay outside in the sun instead (and just about fell asleep)

Water: 3L done. Having two cups before each meal seems to work.

Meal Compliance: 5/6
Had the rest of the salmon and broccolini, and some apricots. Think I know how I'm going to change my plan next week...

My take on Mexican beans and eggs for breakfast this morning:


Make omelet made with 1/2 cup whites and 1 omega 3 egg.
Place on plate. On one half layer spinach, warm refried beans, grated mozarella and salsa.
Fold 'empty' side over the filling and enjoy.

1 comment:

Stephanie Davis said...

we have to shut our bedroom door to stop two beautiful cats jumping all over us during the night. I wouldn't mind really but there is sleep to be had! :(