Friday, January 16, 2009

Phase 3: day 12 of 35

Date: Fri 16 Jan

Sleep: 6.5 hours (solid) So Oscar wakes me up, then goes to check his bowl to see if he has food (grrr). But at least it was 10 minutes before I was due to get up anyway.

Weight: 61.9, down 0.3; total down 0.8
Go the salmon, LOL

Relaxation: walk to park. Kinda worried about this other big lab we keep seeing (don't feel relaxed about having TJ off-lead around him). Might have to change my route.

Exercise: had the option of doing my HIIT this evening or Sunday and opted for Sunday. Feeling a bit 'blah' today. Took TJ for another walk instead. That put me in a better mood.

Water: 2/3. Still a litre to go before bed. That's what happens when I feel 'blah' - not so motivated.

Meal Compliance: 5/6
Feel like it's coming up to that time of the month, what with feeling a bit down today, plus craving some chocolate. Walked TJ to supermarket this evening to get a few bits and pieces and put some Lindt dark choc in my basket. Walked around the supermarket with it while getting other stuff, then decided I'd rather have some chocolate yoghurt and nuts instead. So went home and mixed up 200g organic natural yoghurt (not low fat), 15g pea protein, 10g vanilla whey hydrolysate (not so bad on my tummy and adds a bit of sweetness), 2 tsp cocoa and 25g of chopped walnuts. Yum! Plus had some steamed cauli. Am just not hungry for carbs on days I don't do weights/HIIT. A few legumes in the morning seem to see me right for the day. So meal not compliant because my plan has carbs in the evenings at the moment. Will fix that next week.

No comments: