Monday, January 12, 2009

Phase 3: day 8 of 35

Date: Mon 12 Jan 
 
Sleep: 6 hours (deep) After going to bed at 8.30 last night, I woke up at 2.30 this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. Got up at 3am and got started on my day.
 
Weight: 62.4kg (water retention in legs this morning from yesterday's workout)
down 0.1
total down 0.3
 
Relaxation and recovery: walk TJ around lake; yoga
 
Exercise: HIIT sprints (30s on, 90s off 8x)
 
Water intake: 2L down, 1L to go, as of 8.50pm (plus 1L during training) 
 
Meal compliance: 6/6
 
Awesome day today despite the early start. Had time to make breakfast (pumkin, leek and fetta omelette again - yum!), take dog for walk, do yoga, have second breakfast and meet my 9am deadline for work. Nice stress-free way to start the week! Got started on next batch of work and began to feel a bit tired by midday but didn't want to have a nap as I knew I wouldn't get to sleep until late tonight. Got my second wind in the early afternoon and then spent some time on the Precision Nutrition website and a bit of time in the sun hanging out washing, both of which put me in a great mood, and then I went to the gym to do sprints. My fitness is definitely improving as they are feeling easier each time I do them. Rest day tomorrow - just as well as it's supposed to get close to 40 degrees. My fruit and vege box is arriving tomorrow too - looking forward to see what I get this week. OK, going to sign off now, put my feet up, read and finish my water. Ciao!
 

1 comment:

Andrea said...

pumpkin, leek and feta sounds really good Charlotte - i'll have to add that one to my list.
Andjxx