Monday, February 13, 2012

Stiff Neck

I woke up with a stiff neck this morning so I’m glad I’ve got a few days off before I start my next block of work and didn’t have to sit at my desk today. I managed a 40-minute jog on the treadmill this morning but the rest of my day has been pretty quiet.

Breakfast was a banana & peach smoothie, which I had with a piece of gluten-free fruit toast (not pictured)

Feb 11 02

Lunch was grated zucchini, carrot and spring onion mixed with Thai marinade, plus a bread roll with chicken (not pictured)

Feb 13 02

Dinner was salmon, chickpea and lemon frittata

Feb 10 05

plus some pumpkin soup, with a slice of gluten-free toast (not pictured)

Feb 13 03

Rob said he’ll treat my neck when he gets home tonight so hopefully I’ll be feeling better in the morning. See you tomorrow!

No comments: