Friday, February 3, 2012

February Goal

Following on from my January goal (to foam roll every day), my February goal is to do my mobility and corrective exercises every day too. I’ll try to do them all together, after I get up and before I exercise.

Speaking of exercise, this morning I did day two of program one. Afterwards I had the same smoothie as yesterday, banana blueberry

Feb 2 01

Lunch was a salad with baby spinach, tomato, cucumber, red onion and beetroot, topped with dhal, plus a quartered gluten-free wrap with sterol spread

Feb 3 02

For dinner I wanted to do something with some of the silverbeet we received in this week’s fruit and veg delivery. I made Wilted Silverbeet Salad with Avocado Dressing (without the pumpkin seeds) and served it with some rice and prawns.

Feb 3 03

Do you like silverbeet, or is it one of those vegetables you hated as a child and haven’t eaten since?

No comments: